The course is aimed at:
* Newly appointed and / or unqualified staff in an Early Years settings
* Parents and volunteers involved in the work of an Early Years settings
* People who may be interested in working in an Early Years setting
* The role of an Early Years setting
* How Early Years settings promote language and development
* Introduction to how children learn
* Introduction to child development
* Activities and learning opportunities in an Early Years setting
* The role of the adult in an Early Years setting
Teaching / learning methods:
You will have small and large group discussions, exercises, practical activities.
There will be the opportunity to take a numeracy or literacy exam where required.
On completion you can progress to NCFE CACHE L2 Certificate in Introduction to Early Years Care and Education. Achieving this award allows you to work in or be a volunteer in a supervised capacity in an Early Years setting.
Applicants must be aged 16 years and over with a minimum of entry 3 level English. To achieve success you are required to attend above 90% of the course.
Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
Thornton Heath, CR7 8RG
Nationally recognised qualification
More info: Overseas: 1022.00
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
John Ruskin College(South Croydon – CR2 8JJ)
The Learning Station(UNITED KINGDOM)
Oplex Careers(UNITED KINGDOM)