NAIL TECHNOLOGY - C&G LEVEL 2 CERT: The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills related to changing and maintaining the appearance of natural nails, using U.V Gel, Wraps and the Liquid and Powder systems. You will attend College one evening each week. The qualification is suitable for anyone already employed in beauty and hairdressing establishments and anyone who wishes to acquire expertise in this area. You may study the following:
• An understanding of working in beauty related industries
• Health and safety in the salon
• Client care and communication
• Promoting products and services to clients
• Applying and maintaining nail enhancements
Additional entry requirements
5 GCSEs at grade A*-D including English or maths OR a Level 1 related qualification.
Entry criteria will be applied at the discretion of the course manager.
City & Guilds