This qualification is designed to develop learners' knowledge and understanding on Equality and Diversity. There are two mandatory units that are required to be successfully completed and they are:
- Exploring how people’s rights & responsibilities are protected at work
- Working or learning in a place that promotes diversity
This is a Vocationally Recognised Qualification (VRQ), giving underpinning knowledge related to the candidates working environment. The course is taught using a portfolio of resource materials and assignments with 9 hours of contact from a named tutor/assessor in the candidate’s workplace.
Learners who achieve this qualification could go on to complete any of the other level 2 VRQ's that we offer
- NCFE Level 2 Customer Service
- NCFE Level 2 Preparing to work in Adult Social Care
- NCFE Level 2 Principles in Business Administration
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
Eastleigh, SO50 5HT
Customised to suit your needs.
Vocational Related Qualification (VRQ)
More info: Fees will apply if you are over 18. You may be eligible for fee support or a loan. Price may vary depending upon individual circumstances.
GRIFFIN COLLEGE(UNITED KINGDOM)
eTrain London(UNITED KINGDOM)