LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT: This workshop is focused on successful Leadership
and Management behaviours. Leadership and
Management is one of those things that is often hard to
define but you know when you see it, and you definitely
know when it's missing!
You may have some Managers who have to take on
more of a leadership role than previously. There may
be Managers who have to take the next step and go
beyond being good or excellent managers, to become
inspirational leaders within your business.
At the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
• Explain the Kousez-Posner model of Leadership
• State the 5 key principles
• Explain how 'challenging processes' in business is
• Inspire your teams by 'sharing a vision'
• 'Enable others to act' through effective management
• 'Model the way' through demonstrating confidence
• Motivate staff by 'encouraging the heart' The course agenda includes:
• The Leadership Challenge
• Challenging the Process
• Inspiring a Shared Vision
• Enabling Others to Act
• Modelling the Way
• Encouraging the Heart
• Personal Action Planning
Additional entry requirements
There are no entry requirements for this course.