ITQ Framework Training with Official ITQ Level 2 Exam
The ITQ is world’s number one IT user course – recognised and valued in workplaces around the globe as proof of competence in IT. It’s tried, tested and trusted. ITQ programmes have been delivered to over 13 million people, in 41 languages, across 148 countries. Over 2.5 million people have taken an ITQ course in the UK alone.
ECDL is one brand name used to describe what is on the national government frame work for schools and is actually known as the ITQ (Information Technology Qualification) level 1 and 2. We call ours the ‘Fundamental Computer Skills. ITQ is the qualification you will receive if choosing to sit the exams or submit course work.
Our Fundamental Computer Skills has more content added above and beyond the core syllabus than any other company & has been passed through the official CPD Certification process.
• Get training within 24 working hours of your order
• 12 months (one year) unrestricted access to study the learning materials
• Free UK based support team, available at an 020 or 0800 number
• Log in from any computer, at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Full training materials and the official ITQ training and exams
• Printable learning materials to keep for your reference
• 45 hours to complete (for an average student)
• Automatic course updates and upgrades at no extra cost
• Eligibility to apply for an NUS student discount card – save £100’s potentially
Why should I study this course?
Effective IT user skills help you unlock the potential of your computer and the programmes you use. You’ll discover new, faster ways to communicate, solve tasks and access information.
At a glance
Having competent computer user skills is regarded by employers across the globe as a benchmark for any employee and will improve your employment prospects.
The course allows you to prove your IT skills which can help you find a job or progress your career. It will improve your study skills by making you more efficient and productive
Our training course includes the below
Our computer skills course is based on the syllabus of the ECDL Level 1 & Level 2
ITQ Level 1 - Essentials
ITQ Level 2 - Extra
How Does The Training Course Work?
You will be studying online at your own pace and conditions. No longer will you be rushed through sections you do not understand or waste time on topics you've already mastered. The training course offers unlimited access for 12 months and can be accessed anywhere in the world with a PC and internet connection. After your registration you will receive your Student ID and Password. Once received you can login and access your courseware straight away, no download or any external software is required.
Once the course is completed you will have two options:
1. If you pay for the official qualification you can sit a final assessment exam (approximately 15-20 minutes – time to be arranged) at the end after you have submitted your coursework though the course portal to be assessed. The assessment exam can be done in the comfort of your own home, as long as you have a webcam on your laptop or PC. This will allow you to get an official ITQ qualification.
2. Receive a certificate of completion of course from us to show that you have completed all of the elements of our course.
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
Qualification awarded by the course provider
This course is offered to anyone in the world, but its qualification is only relevant in this country.
Variable - to suit the learner
Beginner Intermediate Advanced
No attendance for this course
Total time for completion:
No time limit
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
Distance Learning Courses Limited(UNITED KINGDOM)
Kirklees College(DEWSBURY – WF13 2AS)
Insight IT Training Limited(Derby – DE74 2TZ)