INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING: Developing your Marketing skills looks at the role marketing plays in selling products and services. Highlighting the principles, techniques and tools that SME’s can use to sell those products and services well, respond to competition and deliver and communicate value to their customers.
Giving you the essential marketing tool kit to make marketing decisions with confidence – top tips, best practice and ways to avoid the common pitfalls.
This workshop will be participative with numerous group exercises and activities to illustrate learning points and allow you to practice new “strategy” skills. This introductory workshop is for those involved in or new to managing the Marketing process in their organisation who want to develop their marketing skills so they are confident of sending the “right message to the right folk”!
At the end of the programme delegates will:
• Understand important role marketing plays within their organisation
• Develop knowledge of the key marketing principles, tools and techniques
• Be able to identify what influences customer buying behaviour
• Be confident in developing a workable marketing strategy and plan
• Learn how best to communicate with customers
• Be able to measure whether marketing activities are working
• Business Analysis using SWOT, Marketing Mix Framework, Onion Diagrams and Ansoff’s matrix to name a few!
• Competitor Analysis – understanding the competitive rules of the game.
• Product/service or Brand positioning
• Marketing Mix – Four P’s
• Customer communication techniques and principles
• Marketing Planning
• Personal Action Planning
Additional entry requirements
There are no entry requirements for this course