This badge shows that the course provider you are looking at has scored on average 4 or more out of 5 stars from at least 30 other users who have taken the time to post a review on Hotcourses
Healthy Cooking with Vegetables
Become a skilled vegetable gourmet chef
By gaining a recognised qualification through a leading UK training provider such as Global Edulink, you can learn valuable nutritional principles and make your CV stand out from the crowd.
There’s no need to make vegetables an afterthought when cooking any longer. With the widespread appeal of farm-to-table produce and renowned chefs using seasonal produce and creative cooking techniques to set their menus apart, vegetables have officially become food we want to eat more of.
With this course, you’ll gain expert insight and learn techniques of how to expertly cook complex and versatile vegetables such as squash, cauliflower, root vegetables, potatoes and other tubers, in ways that enhance their flavours whilst maintaining their high nutritional values. There are more than 20 vegetable cooking recipes containing step-by-step demonstrations of delicious main dishes, sides, soups, stews, and even desserts and cocktails.
You’ll also learn how to:
Understanding how to expertly cook a wide range of interesting and appealing vegetables can be confusing or daunting but our course provides you with all the information you require to become a vegetable gourmet chef.
1. IDENTIFY COLORFUL CARROTS
2. GUIDE TO SUMMER AND WINTER SQUASHES
3. ARTICHOKES AND INFLORESCENTS CAULIFLOWER
4. COOCKING MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS AND SALAD
5. LEARN ABOUT FIELD AND COOKING GREENS
6. CELERY ROOT AND PARSNIPS ROOT VEGETABLES
7. ALL ABOUT ALLIUMS ONIONS AND GARLIC
8. WHY FRUITS MASQUERADING AS VEGETABLES?
9. WHAT ARE BULB VEGETABLES FENNEL AND CELERY?
10. TURNIPS AND BRASSICAS BRUSSELS SPROUTS
11. IDENTIFY POTATOES AND OTHER TUBERS
12. STEMS AND STALKS/ ASPARAGUS AND RHUBARB
13. KNOW YOUR CABBAGES! RED, GREEN AND SAVOY
14. WHAT ARE BEETS AND BEET GREENS?
15. IDENTIFYING ITALIAN, CHINESE AND JAPANESE EGGPLANT
16. LEARN ABOUT AMAZING AVOCADO
17. ABOUT CHILI PEPPERS AND PEAS
18. PLANNED-OVERS OR LEFTOVERS
19. IDENTIFYING EXOTIC VEGETABLES
20. LEARN HERBS AND BLOSSOMS FOR AN ELEGANT DINNER
Benefits you will gain:
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Healthy Cooking: Cooking with Vegetables.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Qualification awarded by the course provider
This course is offered to anyone in the world, but its qualification is only relevant in this country.
Beginner Intermediate Advanced
No attendance for this course
Total time for completion:
£59 ( 0% off )
Duration: 15 hours
External awarded qualification - non-accredited
I didn't think that such much knowledge can be enclosed in a short training course, but Global Edulink showed me that I am wrong. It is a great course and the support team members really helped me to successfully complete this course. Thanks to all of you. It was a lovely experience.
Please note reviews of Healthy Cooking with Vegetables are the subjective opinions of Hotcourses members and not of Hotcourses Ltd.
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
Garden of England Cook School(Hythe – CT21 4LQ)
Birmingham Adult Education Service(Birmingham – B23 6RE)
Barking and Dagenham College(Romford – RM7 0XU)