The Diploma in Management and Leadership is a Level 5 accredited qualification aimed at those wanting to either refresh and accredit their management and leadership skills or those looking to develop these skills. This will give you the skills and knowledge to understand the role of management across a number of different areas of business. You will be able to apply these new skills as you work your way through this course, and that will benefit both you and your organisation.
There are 7 units, each unit is assessed by online assignments including essays and analysis of case studies and requires you to provide your own experiences as well to answer the assessment questions in full.
1) Principles of management and leadership (7 credits)
2) Strategic business management and leadership (7 credits)
3) Strategic decision making (6 credits)
4) Product/service portfolio management (4 credits)
5) Principles of innovation and change management (5 credits)
6) Customer relationship management (4 credits)
7) Marketing management (6 credits)
When you begin your course, you will be allocated a tutor and provided with access to our online Moodle site, you will then be able to work through the course at times suited to you, we are here to help guide and support you through. All assignments are uploaded to the Moodle site, this is a straight forward process, but we also provide guides or you can call us for assistance if required.
- At least 18 years old - Working at Level 2 in English and Mathematics - Basic ICT skills (the course is online using our Moodle site, the level of skill set is just basic Microsoft office and able to upload attachments)
Training Qualification UK
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
Nationally recognised qualification
This course is offered to anyone in the world, but its qualification is only relevant in this country.
Variable - to suit the learner
A tutor is available by e-mail to guide
Total time for completion:
Duration: Variable - to suit the learner
Other regulated/accredited qualification
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
Ask a question