This badge shows that the course provider you are looking at has scored on average 4 or more out of 5 stars from at least 30 other users who have taken the time to post a review on Hotcourses
Diploma in Health and Mindfulness – Level 3
Mind-body medicine’s aim is to treat the whole person. It works alongside traditional medical practices, making use of a large array of physical, psychological, and behavioural treatments drawn from many disciplines. Mind-body medicine also provides highly effective resources for preventing and treating a wide range of medical conditions, such as cardiovascular disease, stress, cancer, and depression. As well as this, its goal is for overall good physical health and emotional and psychological well-being, which are the broader ideas of health care as a whole. So with this course, gain tools that can make a profound difference for healthy, vibrant living and have a positive, lasting impact on those around you. This Diploma would be ideal for anyone who is hoping to gain a full understanding of health and mindfulness and put it into practice either in everyday life or in a professional capacity.
1. How to weave the biopsychosocial braid?
2. Health and illness define by vital signs
3. “fight or flight” vs “rest and digest”
4. Explore the neuroendocrine system - simmering soup
5. Deploying the troops - basic immunology
6. Identifying genes, health and disease - nature vs nurture
7. Understanding cognitive function - forget me not
8. Explore mind over matter - cognition in everyday life
9. Learning emotions revealedpsychology of emotions
10. He biology of emotion - agony and ecstasy
11. Whats your eq and how can you improve it?
12. A personality really means for your health - what’s your type?
13. Behavior and disease prevention - an apple a day
14. Staying on the wagon - how to make change that lasts
15. Ease the burn modern day stress and coping skills
16. Introduction to iceberg theory - visible and hidden identity
17. The ties that bind relationships and health
18. Spirituality and health – touched by grace
19. Socioeconomics and health – a matter of class
20. Understanding occupational stress – a cog in the wheel
21. Communities and health – the power of place
22. Public health and policy – the master plan
23. Heart and soul – cardiovascular disease
24. Mind-body medicine for cancer patients
25. Bugs, drugs and buddha – psychoneuroimmunology
26. The gi system – fire in the belly
27. Understanding the american obesity epidemic
28. Why the strain in pain lies mainly in the brain? & catching your z’s
29. Chasing zebras – somatoform disorders
30. Depression – seeing the glass half empty
31. Silencing the scream – understanding anxiety
32. Lingering wounds – trauma and biopsychosocial medicine of tomorrow
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Health and Mindfulness – Level 3.
Learners must be age 17 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
Non-accredited external qualification
This course is offered to anyone in the world, but its qualification is only relevant in this country.
Please feel free to contact us if you
Total time for completion:
£399 ( 85% off )
Duration: 6 hours
Course Provider Diploma/Certificate/Award
Duration: 20 hours
External awarded qualification - non-accredited
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
Merton College(Sutton – SM4 5QX)