Computing - Apple - iPad - Pages & Numbers - Stage 2 [ADF1528G]: Overview
Develop your knowledge of the word-processing and spreadsheet apps on your iPad
What will we cover?
The topics covered on the course will include:
• Creating, printing, saving and sharing documents and spreadsheets
• Changing the layout of documents and worksheets
• Adding formula and functions to worksheets
• Creating charts and graphs on worksheets
• Creating a simple table in a Pages document
• Add your own text or data into the ready to use templates
Who is this course for? Is there anything I need to know before joining?
The course is suitable for learners who already have experience using an iPad and are either able to use Pages and Numbers to create and save documents and spreadsheets or have completed the Stage 1 course.
As our courses are taught in English, please contact us if you have any concerns about your level of English.
What do I need to bring to the first class? Will there be any extra costs?
Learners should ensure they have the apps available on their iPad and bring their own iPad and charger. Please bring a pen and notepad if you wish to take notes. Handouts and exercises will be provided.
What can I do when I finish the course?
On completion of this course, you can progress on to any of the following:
• Apple – iPad – Using Your iPad – Stage 3
• Apple – iPad – Pages And Numbers – Stage 3
• Apple – iPad – Photos And Albums – Introduction
There will be no additional costs
We welcome learners with additional needs and disabilities. When you enrol please let us know if you would like to discuss your extra support needs with a member of the Supported Learning Team who will then contact you as soon as possible. If you are enrolling within 10 days of the course start date, we may not be able to contact you before your first class. Surrey Adult Learning values and supports equality and diversity by promoting fairness and respect at all times.
Additional entry requirements
Course reference: ADF1528G (use this when contacting provider)