This badge shows that the course provider you are looking at has scored on average 4 or more out of 5 stars from at least 30 other users who have taken the time to post a review on Hotcourses
The current landscape of cybersecurity requires specialised skills to troubleshoot via customised hacks and build solid solutions. Each hack is unique and must be combated with master-level security skills and experience. As a CASP-certified IT professional, you will demonstrate that you can provide the best cybersecurity solutions and protection for organizations worldwide.
1. Process of Underlying Security Models
2. How to Select Security?
3. Understanding Cryptography
4. Storage Tips
5. Virtual Computing Methodologies
6. Definition of Ipv6
7. Remote Access Security Techniques
8. Studying Domain Name System
9. Working with Directory Services
10. Learning of Firewall and Vpn
11. Security Configuration Management Techniques
12. Understanding Network Infrastructure Security
13. Overview of Secure Web Services - Part 1
14. Define Buffer Overflows and Sql Injection
15. Process of Access Controlling and Single Sign
16. Process of Risk Assessment and Assessment Techniques
17. Definition of Common Vulnerability
18. What Is Personally Identifiable Information?
19. Understanding Risk Management
20. Definitions of Frameworks
21. Explore Interconnecting Systems, Security Services and Continuous Monitoring
22. Incident Handling and Response
23. What Is Requirements Processing? & Standards Bodies
24. Overview of Secure System Life Cycle
25. Define Of Email, Byod and Voice over Ip
26. Process of Physical Facilities Assessment
[The CompTIA CAS-001 Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) has a maximum of 90 questions. The questions are multiple choice and performance based questions. The exam is 165 minutes long and is a pass/fail exam only, there is no scaled score. The exam can be taken in the following languages: English]
Successful candidates will be awarded a CompTIA CAS-001 Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certificate.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that learners sitting this exam have 10 years of experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
Computing Technology Industry Association
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
Professional or Industry specific qualification
This course is offered to anyone in the world, but its qualification is only relevant in this country.
Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Please feel free to contact us if you
Total time for completion:
£59 ( 0% off )
Duration: 20 hours
Duration: 20 hours
I didn't think that such much knowledge can be enclosed in a short training course, but Global Edulink showed me that I am wrong. It is a great course and the support team members really helped me to successfully complete this course. Thanks to all of you. It was a lovely experience.
I found business analysis course informative, well structured, and easy to follow. After a number of years away from programming it allowed me to start thinking in a more analytical way towards my current projects.
Please note reviews of CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS 001 are the subjective opinions of Hotcourses members and not of Hotcourses Ltd.
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
Ask a question