At the end of this course you should be able to:
Use normal mixture models for continuous variables.
Perform k-means clustering
Perform hierarchical clustering
Perform a two-step clustering
You will learn to…
- Learn how to apply attitudinal and behaviour segmentation tools and techniques on customer data profile and validate segments
- Assign the probability of segment membership to observations
- Explore customer migration from bad to good segments over time
- Learn to create segments based on product affinity
- Know how to reduce the dimensionality of data before segmentation
- Analyze textual data (such as customer comments) for segmentation
- Use segmentation results to build predictive models
no specific requirements
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
Where do you want to study this course?
London, E14 9SH, This is a distance learning course
9:30am - 5:30pm, Any time
14 hours, 2 days
Distance without attendance , Part-time
Qualification awarded by the course provider
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
Computer Graphics Training(UNITED KINGDOM)