The Level 7 Advanced Diploma is ideally suited to HR professionals wanting to develop their strategic capability and thinking. If you have worked in HR for a number of years and wish to support your experience with a qualification and gain CIPD Chartered Membership, this is the professional development route for you.
We recognise that everyone has a different work-life balance and requires flexibility to study the way they want to. Studying with MOL, you can:
Attend Live Online Interactive Webinars from the comfort of your own home or office
Attend a mixture of both face-to-face workshops and interactive webinars for a blended approach.
Classroom Choice £6,995 – Delivered 9am to 5pm on weekdays, across our national locations. You’ll be part of a limited class size of 16 and fully supported by MOL’s unique blended learning approach.
Live Online £5,995 - Study online with attendance at interactive webinars with full support from MOL’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma allows you to study at an advanced level, proving your credibility as a strategic HR professional.
You will gain:
• HR expertise
• Recognition as a qualified professional
• A wide range of career prospects
• Learning support from industry experts
• Option to upgrade to CIPD Chartered Membership
• Option to gain CMI Chartered Manager status (upon completion of Level 7 Advanced Diploma)
MOL offers a range of learner benefits including a full range of learner materials, access to advanced learner loan funding or interest-free payment plans, NUS student discount card, the option to switch between classroom and live interactive workshops and much more.
You will need to study up to eight units, selecting four core units and four optional units.
1. Leading, Managing and Developing People
2. Human Resources in Context
3. Developing Skills for Business Leadership
4. Investigating a Business Issue from a HR Perspective
1. Employment Law
2. Managing Employee Relations
3. Resource and Talent Management
4. Employee Engagement
5. Organisational Design and Development
6. Leadership and Management Development
7. Knowledge Management and
8. Understanding and Implementing Coaching
CIPD Level 7 award, certificate and Diploma qualifications are available with MOL.
*Dependent on unit selection
For more information, please submit an enquiry.
You don't need any previous qualifications to enrol on this programme.
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
You study this on your computer
Distance without attendance , Online
Professional or Industry specific qualification
Duration: Variable - to suit the learner
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
Kingston College(Kingston Upon Thames – KT1 2AQ)
Acacia Learning(London – WC1N 3JH)
North Hertfordshire College(Stevenage – SG1 1LA)