The BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art and Design is an internally assessed one year course for students hoping to progress to higher education in art-related subjects.It focuses on critical awareness, creative abilities, and building a portfolio.
The Fashion and Textile Pathway applies the knowledge and skills developed to this specialist sector, and provides a practical insight into the experimental processes employed to produce a successful body of work for the fashion and textiles industry.
To achieve the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design, you must achieve a mimimum of 120 credits.
- Researching, Recording and Responding in Art and Design
- Media Experimentation in Art and Design
- Preparation and Progression in Art and Design
- Personal Experimental Studies in Art and Design
- Final Major Porject in Art and Design
- 5 GCSE's- A*-C incl. English & Maths - 1 A-level or equivalent - Portfolio of work demonstrating ability in Art and Design
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
London, SW2 1BZ
Foundation Art and Design
Bursary for 16-19 year oldsmore
Duration: 2 days
Certificate of Attendance
This course currently has no reviews.Write a review
Ask a question