Our database offers a variety of Arts Administration courses in London. To help you decide which London college or university to choose for your course, where possible, we have tried to include course details, course fees and course reviews.
Filter your results
- When or how
- Type of course
- Art Galleries Administration training
- Arts Centre Administration training
- Calligraphy training
- Conservation Skills training
- Heritage Management training
- Illumination training
- Museum Design training
- Museum Skills training
- Museum training
- Signwriting training
- Theatre Cinema Business Administration
- Browse Arts Administration training courses
- London Arts Administration Training courses
Email a friend about Arts Administration courses in London
11 Arts administration courses in London
There are 9 institutions in London which run Arts Administration courses. Please use the filter on the left to narrow down your Arts Administration courses.
at CITY LIT
- Introduction to arts administration
Learn practical skills related to small-scale productions: defining the product, marketing, producing a press release, legal...
- Arts administration: intermediate
Learn how to manage, administer and produce theatre, dance, music and art events. You must have completed ‘Introduction to arts...
at Working Men's College - The College for Women and Men
- Events Management for the Arts
This 2 week course will introduce you to basic skills in planning, organising and running an arts event. Key areas covered...
at City Of Westminster College
- Certificate in Theatre Front of House Skills (Level 2)
This is a new, innovative and flexible qualification designed with a top London theatre aimed specifically at Front of House and...
at City University London
- The Business of the Visual Art World
This course provides an insight into the management of a gallery and an artist practice. Topics include contracts and...
- Buying Art Now: Understanding the British and International Art Markets
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview for visual artists and individuals who want to open an art gallery...
at The Cass
- Understanding Materials: An Introduction for the Heritage Professions
The course aims to provide students with an understanding of the scientific principles necessary for the understanding and...
at Stim.u.lus workshops
- Art Gallery Management & Exhibition Studies workshop
ART GALLERY MANAGEMENT & EXHIBITION STUDIES 10 hour intensive workshop in London, United Kingdom. An intensive...
at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London
- Art Handling and Installation
Those working in museums and galleries, including front-of-house staff who are often asked to help with art handling and...
at Sotheby's Institute of Art (London)
- Art Law
This course offers a comprehensive overview of the legal framework operating within the art world today. In addition to...
at BPP (Professional Education)
- The Art of Activity Based Management
An Accountancy course studying Taxation on a part time basis. Course entitled-The Art of Activity Based...
- Arts Administration articles
Share Arts Administration courses in London with: