Find UK courses - part time courses, undergraduate, postgraduate courses

Latest news:  

Expert views

Countryside Management

Q. What qualifications route did you take to realise your career in countryside management? I initially studied Environmental Studies at GCSE level (at evening class) before progressing onto full time courses at National Diploma level and then onto a degree in more

Property management and building services

With four decades worth of industry experience and more than 20 years involved with the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) , Geoff Prudence has plenty of information to give to those looking to pursue a career in facilities management.  more

Related careers: Insurance Surveyor

Insurance surveyors carry out surveys of buildings, machinery, transport or whatever is to be insured, and produce reports to help underwriters decide on the terms and conditions of insurance policies. Insurance surveyors usually specialise in one of the following areas: Fire and perils - insurance surveyors look at the risks to a building and its contents. They examine the building’s plans and gather information about its construction, its fire protection and security systems and the overall management of the business. Accidents and liability - insurance surveyors...more